Thursday, May 13, 2010

SAD LOVE QUOTES

"It's funny how a person can break your heart, and you can still love them with all the little pieces" 
"A million words would not bring you back, I know because I tried, neither would a million tears, I know because I cried"  
My heart was taken by you, broken by you, and now it is in pieces because of you. 
Don't cry over anyone who won't cry over you. 
"The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else" 
"I hate this feeling, it's one I know all to well, it's a thing called heartbreak and it hurts like hell" 
"Listen to your heart before you tell him goodbye" 
"Tears are words the hard can't express" 
"Sometimes the memories are worth the pain"
"You never were and you never will be mine"
"Love is like heaven but can hurt like hell"
"When I see you smile and know that its not for me, that's when I miss you the most" 
"You never know what you have until its gone"
"The times we were happy together are worth the times I cry alone" 
A million words wouldnt bring you back, I know because I tried. Neither would a million tears, I know because I've cried. 
"I dont miss him, I miss who I thought he was"
"The worst feeling in the world is giving all the love you have and knowing it will never be returned" 
"Usually when people are sad, they don't do anything. They just cry over their condition. But when they get angry, they bring about a change."
"If you live to be 100, I want to live to be 100 minus one day, so I never have to live without you." - Winnie the Pooh 
"It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return, but what hurts more is to love someone, and never find the courage to let them know how you feel "
Sometimes I wish I was a little kid again... Skinned knees are easier to fix than broken hearts! 
"He taught me how to love, but not how to stop" 
"Breaking up is just like having the worst nightmare after having the best dream" 
"Loving you was my favorite mistake" 
"Our sweetest songs are those that tell of the saddest thoughts"
 A break up is like a broken mirror. It is better to leave it broken than to hurt yourself trying to put it back together. 
The hardest thing in life is to watch the one you love, love someone else. 
Who do you turn to when the only one you can trust is the one who made you cry? 
"Once upon a time I was falling in love, but now Im falling apart" 
"I gave you everything but it wasn't enough to make you stay"
"I hate you and everything we once were" 
"True love will never fade unless it was a lie" 
"Sometimes you dont realize how much you care for someone until they stop caring for you" 
"Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never met" 
"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened" 
"Nothing hurts more than realizing he meant everything to you and you meant nothing to him" 
"It's amazing how someone can break your heart and you can still love them with all the little pieces" 
"While I was holding on, all you did was let go" 
"As soon as forever is through, I'll be over you" 

38 comments:

Unknown said...

nice thoughts..

Anonymous said...

"if loving you is wrong.. then i don't wanna be right!"

Anonymous said...

"1 who has 2 luv should lie to 1"

Cyril said...

Says If God Has Already Decided Who Wil b Our Lyf Partner,
den Why the hell Does He Make Us Love Sumone So Much, Who Can't b Our's...?

ashish mehta said...

....reflects my lif

sam said...

i like to walk in rain because no one knows that i am crying

Anonymous said...

"I cry for the time that you were almost mine.
I cry for the memories I've left behind.
I cry for the pain, the lost, the old, the new.
I cry for the times
I thought I had you..."

Anonymous said...

i dont wana love 2 sum one

Anonymous said...

"after my death ill move up to sky,
ill write by ur name on every star,
so u look up every night 7 see
how mush i loved you..."

veer said...

love is a drug..

Abhi Malhotra said...

i neveR love again because i did and i got a Result..... frds Never love jst Time pass

Anonymous said...

don,t fall in love frnds is hurts....so much....

Anonymous said...

I Cry when you are not pay attention to me...:(:((

Anonymous said...

love is the painful attraction b/w two souls..........it hurts when is from one side...but feels good,,,when is from both sides....

N SNS said...

when we start loving we never think but why the hell we think when we get break

Unknown said...

as
my
love
is,with
you
it
doesn't
mean
that
you'll
be
with
me
day
is
short
night
is
longer
and,still
i
feel
of
carrying
a,ton
onjon
my
head

prinsu said...

I did and i got a result..... but
1st luv is always a 1st luv u never forgot him...
and he also know how much i loved him.....
and i also know how much he loved me....
I know he always miss me and luv me...

Anonymous said...

Love is at its worst when u luv someone and he feels like your luv is just a waste and load!

Anonymous said...

she knows that i have a sharp mind and so doesnt believe wat i say to her is from my heart :(

Anonymous said...

Never love in live , one day you you will realize why I committed such mistake

Anonymous said...

really true

Anonymous said...

Yaaa it's true

vky said...

plz don't do love its so painful. i realize that painful love.........

vky said...

plz don't do love its so painful. i realize that painful love.........

princi said...

if u r worst person then fall in love she will change u from worst to a man it's really try it ...................................

Unknown said...

everybody should have to Love 1 time in his life.

Anonymous said...

love is very painful don't love...................i know the pain of love

john paul said...

now i see that love is not what you feel in your heart
love now is what we see in in our eyes
its like this you will love because of good looking
not inspite of bad looking...

Anonymous said...

change ur mind fr love,dts nt true if it hppnd once wid u, so gonna replay again in urs or odrs life as in

Anonymous said...

no dats nt true,change ur view through love..
once it hppnd wid u dt dzn mean it vl surely hppn again wid 'u' or so as odrs''

Anonymous said...

love is soo painful yr

Unknown said...

Ocean can dry
Man can die
If you forget me
How can I.....

Sad Love Quote said...

The best quotes i have ever read. post more it's great:))

Anonymous said...

:(

Anonymous said...

if u love to ignore by a person...
than love sumone badly , madly nd blindly...

Anonymous said...

I foolishly thought no one could understand my pain. But it's the same pain reflected in all of us, only the names have changed. These quotes speak to my soul in tones of empathy and yet I still feel so alone.

Anonymous said...

love is not about get tht prsn u love.. ..

its jst about feel tht love u evr did... .. .. . .. . . . . .
D.M.. ..

Anonymous said...

Dont evr cry fo dt person who wont cry fo u....

I lovd hm unconditionally bt stl i gt hurt by hm....

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates